Experienced Sash Window Joiner
- An Experienced Sash window Joiner to work with our Team.
- Must be a Conservation and Restoration minded problem-solver, with knowledge and experience of traditional Joinery techniques.
- We work on Residential and Institutional Buildings, up to Grade 1 listed properties within M25 catchment.
- Familiar with overhauling, maintaining and draught proofing timber windows.
- Experienced in Rot repair, splicing, glazing and use of Repair Care Resin.
- Experience of new window manufacture and installation.
- Fitting of double glazing to existing windows.
- Team-player, good communications with Office, colleagues and Customers.
- Positive Temperament, punctual, committed, helpful.
- Health and Safety protocol experience, especially with commercial sites.
- Own Power Tools and Hand tools, Car Driver and own transportation preferred.
Trial period, leading to full time on approvals.